New Machinery – Shelving – Climate - Engineering
Custom Build and Turnkey Solutions
Click for site
We are certified to ISO 22000
Click for site
With SuperChamp food supplements, you are ensured optimal mushroom quality and a yield increase.
Mushroom cultivation's facilities Compost preparation - Plants design
Click for site
Click for site
Always refresh the site!
in your browser
Read in your own language:
Latets Global News:
Latest update 06-01-2017
Annual Report 2016 and Outlook 2017 by: Michael Schattenberg chairman Bund Deutscher Champignon- und Kulturpilzanbauer (BDC) e.V. Click
News from the Mushroom Market Magazine (China), more....
1. The control methods of mushroom mosquitoes
2 The spawn running technology of Agrocybe cylindracea
3. Develop mushroom project to increase workers’ incomes
4. Beiwei Group went to Haiyang City for the investigation on Black Fungus Industry
5.The mushrooms are transported from Southern China to Northern regions
6. The nutritional values of Straw mushroom
7. The drying techniques on Shiitake
In this communication I will show mushroom growers how to maintain pure culture of Mushroom Culture in the laboratory.
The steps are:
1) Pure culture of mushroom is maintained on malt agar medium in test tubes/petri plates.
2) Sub culture into larger test tubes of 3-4 cm dia on malt agar medium.
3) After a few days growth (say 5-7 days) on the malt agar medium, pour boiled/sterilized wheat grain into the tube and cotton plug.
4) store these tubes inside a refrigerator at 2-4 C for 5-6 months.
5) During this 5-6 months of storage period the grains are impregnated with mushroom fungus to the top.
6) After 6 months sub-culture on freshly prepared MA slants for spawn preparation.
7) No degeneration of the mushroom fungus was recorded by following this type of mushroom culture maintenance / storage.
8) This method is being successfully practiced by spawn makers in India under my advice for more than 20 years now without any problem.
9) No sophisticated machines / equipment is required for this type of culture maintenance.
For visitors to our site will Dr. Behari Lal Dhar, from India vision / tips etc give. Also ask Dr. Behari Lal Dhar please email us. (click here)
Short introduction about:
Dr. Behari Lal Dhar - Date of Birth: 23-02-1947 - Nationality: Indian
Ph.D in Mycology and Plant Pathology (Thesis on Mushroom) from Post Graduate School, IARI, (Pusa), New Delhi in 1988.
M.Sc. in Mycology and Plant Pathology (Thesis on Mushroom) from College of Agri, Solan, HP University in 1976.
B.Sc.(Agri.) in Entomology Major from College of Agriculture, Sopore, J&K University in 1964.
More then 40 years in Agri. Res. and Development and more than 30 years in mushroom R&D alone.
Dr. Behari Lal Dhar
Links Growers association's sites:
Links Mushroom Growers Association's sites: more....
Directory of special companies: (click)
Partner sites Click
Methods on reducing disease and pests of mushroom
1. Keep clean of mushroom house : mushroom house should be thoroughly cleaned up before using, people should spray with the solution of 800 times of DDVP. When cultivating mushroom outdoors, people should pull out surrounding weeds of cultivation field and use 250 times of Trichlorfon solution to spray on soil and field.
2. Prevent adult pests: when conducting indoor cultivation, people should use thin gauze element to nail on windows, doors and air holes to prevent adult pests. People can also trap and kill them by putting DCVP solution in the light.
3. Trap and kill adult pests: mushroom flies and mosquitoes possess phototaxis, people can set black light lamp or daylight lamp and put DDVP solution in the light.
4. Pharmic fumigating: for indoor cultivation of mushroom, in airtight condition, people can use 2 or 3 pieces of Aluminium phosphide in each cubic metre to fumigate and kill indoor pests.
5. Dispose compost: people can use 15ml of Dicofol for each 50kg and add 10kg of water, evenly spray on material, then heap up for 3 days, this method can kill all pests. People can also mix 40%, 500 times of Octyl mercaptan or 2.5%, 1000 times of Dicis, which have good effects on pest-killing.
6. Spray drug to kill pests: when finding pests before fruiting, people can spray 500 times of Dipterex, 1000 times of Dicis or 800 times of DDVP to kill pests.
Methods on reducing disease and pests of mushroom more....
EU agricultural market continues to incur losses due to food embargoes RF
Economy and Business January 27
According to European Commissioner for Agriculture, to overcome the effects of the embargo should apply dual approach
BRUSSELS, January 26. / Correspondent. Asya Harutyunyan TASS /. EU agricultural market continues to incur losses in connection with the food embargo Russia. This was stated by the European Commissioner for Agriculture Phil Hogan on the basis of the EU Council at the level of Ministers of Agriculture and Fisheries of the community.
"Three agricultural sector of the market continue to suffer as a result of the food embargo RF: fruits and vegetables, dairy products and pork. There are support measures, but they do not always solve the problem," - he said.
According to European Commissioner, to overcome the effects of the embargo should be applied two-pronged approach. "It is both packages and emergency access to new global markets," - said Hogan.
Russia imposed a 7 August 2014 package response to the sanctions the US, Australia, Canada, the European Union and Norway, introduced them in times of crisis in Ukraine. Countermeasures are prohibited for one year on imports to Russia from these countries, fruits, vegetables, dairy and meat products. Under the restriction does not hit some types of finished products made of meat (except sausage) and fish.
The Government of the Russian Federation on August 20 excluded from the list of products concentrates of vegetable and animal protein, sports nutrition, lactose-free milk, dietary supplements and vitamins and minerals. Also lifted the ban on the supply of seed potatoes smolts (fry for aquaculture), onion sets, hybrid corn and sugar peas for sowing.
EC, starting from August 17, contributed 33 million euros to support the market for peaches and nectarines, 125 million euros to help the producers of perishable fruits and vegetables, targeted support to agricultural producers to store oil, powdered milk and cheeses, as well as EUR 30 million for programs to promote the European agricultural products.
In this Sept. 10 has been suspended payments on vegetables and fruits, and on September 24 - Compensation for producers of dairy products and cheeses. One reason - the funds were almost completely used up, despite the fact that only a small number of manufacturers (estimated agricultural associations EU - less than 5%), affected by the Russian embargo, have been able to get them.
However, in December, the European Commission announced that up to June 2015 will provide emergency aid to fruit and vegetable producers who suffered from Russian countermeasures. Support will focus in particular on the withdrawal from the market of fruits and vegetables in certain EU countries, so they do not put pressure on prices throughout the community, said the EC.
It is estimated that the Russian embargo has affected 4.2% of total exports 28 EU countries for a total amount of 5 billion euros.
Mushroom magazines and books:
NEW: book ‘Mushroom Signals, a practical guide to optimal mushroom growing’
Mark den Ouden
author: Peter Oei
Availlable at Amazon Europe
Biology and Cultivation of Edible Mushrooms, TN Kaul and BL Dhar
Mushroom magazines and books Click
The 24th North American Mushroom Conference will be held in the Fairmont hotel, Le Chateau Frontenac, in Quebec City, Canada, from 21-23 June, 2017. Click
The 13th Masterclass Mushroom Growing & Composting will be organised by Mushroom Office in Horst, The Netherlands, from 20-25 March, 2017 Click
UPCOMING EVENTS 2017 Click
ChampFood Int. celebrates 25th anniversary! more....
Rubcoat B.V. specialise in the conservation, protection and treatment of climate rooms, more....
Slide presentation 68. BDC annual meeting in Würzburg. Der Bund Deutscher und mushroom
Kulturpilzanbauer (BDC) e.V.
Receiving of participants "68. BDC annualmeeting in Würzburg. Der Bund Deutscher Champignon- und Kulturpilzanbauer (BDC) e.V"
Welcome speech by chairman Michael Schattenberg
Dr. Peter Oswald "fertilization Commission Regulation"
As thanks for his presentation Dr. receives Peter Oswald from the hands of President Micheal Schattenberg and Jochen Winkhoff (Geschäftsführer) (L)
Public Relations for paddestoelen presentation Michel Legrand, GMBH, Bonn
144 participants in one photo!
144 participants from various countries (mostly from Netherlands)
Champost processing to vegetable substrate - possibilities and limits, presentation Piet Mertens van Pull B.V Rhenen NL
Peter Mertens receives from the hands of Michael Schattenberg a basket of assorted mushrooms
Flat in the future - culture and picking new thinking - perspectives of one and two-track culture presentation Frank Cornellssen from Limbraco, Hort NL
Efficiency enhancement through modern packaging lines, presentation Albert Vermeulen, ARCO, Horst NL
Irrigation of the mushrooms in the shelf system with dripping hoses, presentatioDubi Raz from Netafim.
Betriebsvorstellung van Pilzland Essleben presentation Dr. Torben Kruse, Pilzkulturen Wesjohann GbR, Visbek- Rechterfeld (Germany)
Slide presentation 68. BDC annual meeting in Würzburg. Der Bund Deutscher und mushroom Kulturpilzanbauer (BDC) e.V.
The latest mushroom news in your inbox. Send us an email.
Control this disease
on mushroom cultivation - Cephalothecium roseum
roseum is infected by
and spread through earthing, air flow and water. It becomes serious when compost is in partial-wet condition.
Symptom: In initial infection stage, white villiform spawns appear on fungus caps, and it shows pink powder mildew in latter period, in serious condition, pink powder mildew presents thick appearance, red-pink color distributes on stipes and lamellas, mushroom bodies are dry and stiff.
Control measures: Enhance the ventilation of mushroom house, control the water content of earthing and compost, in infection area, spray Carbendazim solution holding the proportion of 1 to 500 and Thiophanate solution holding the proportion of 1 to 800.
Picture impression "MushroomDays 2016" more....
SpeelMedia - Aureus 50 - 6661 SJ Elst - The Netherlands - firstname.lastname@example.org
SpeelMedia heeft met zorg deze site samengesteld. Onjuistheden kunnen echter voorkomen. SpeelMedia is op geen enkele wijze aansprakelijk, noch kan verantwoordelijk worden gehouden voor welke geleden schade dan ook welke voortvloeit uit de door SpeelMedia verstrekte informatie.
SpeelMedia has created this site with care. Inaccuracies may occur. SpeelMediai in no way responsible and can not be held liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the information provided by SpeelMedia responsible.
SpeelMedia hat diese Website mit Sorgfalt erstellt. Ungenauigkeiten auftreten können. Wiedergeben von Medien ist in keiner Weise verantwortlich und kann keine Haftung für Schäden, die aus der Information von SpeelMedia zuständige bereitgehalten werden.
All rights reserved © 2016